Saturday, December 4, 2010

2010 - from beginning to end!

Twenty-Ten has been an amazing year, and I still can't believe everything that has happened. A year is only 12 months long - 365 days, and yet it included some unbelievable highs and lows.

1. Allison Started Middle School
2. Theory Weddings and Events - New Office in La Mesa
3. Moving from the Spring Valley to La Mesa

Allison started her first day of Middle School at Parkway Middle - and she came home with a 4.0 GPA. How proud we are of her accomplishments, and how excited we are of the young lady she is becoming.


Alli is growing up

Finding a new office wasn't very easy - but when I found it, I knew this was it.

Office in La Mesa - Completely decorated! 



We looked everywhere for the perfect home; and believe me - it wasn't easy to please this family. Alli had a list of what she was looking for, Angel had his list, and of course I had mine. We looked at only a few homes  (ones that made the first cut at least) and we stumble upon this gem. It had similar features as the home on Crystal Clear, but more importantly - when you walked through the front door; It felt like home.

As we celebrate the holidays (over the next few weeks), I'll be keeping up with the postings.

Our new home (the backyard at least)

In closing - this has been a ridiculously insane year. But I am grateful for my family and loved ones near and far, who have helped encourage and inspire us throughout this emotional roller coaster of a life.

-v-

No comments: